While the phrase selfie might be the one that has made it into the English Dictionary, it's the #shelfie that is loved by both interiors fans and book lovers, and has become a bit of a phenomenon on its own. Whether it's perfectly styled shelves or rows of intriguing book titles, the shelfie gives a little insight into the person's life and loves.
But you can't post shelfies without some fabulous shelves right?! So I thought I'd share my top 10 finds perfect for displaying your prized possessions.
1. Cox and Cox - wooden shelf - these would be perfect as space saving bedside tables wouldn't they?!
2. LOVEThESIGN - string shelves - These classic Swedish shelves are really versatile as the shelves can be adjusted. This image might just inspire your #plantshelfie too!
3. LOVEThESIGN - pink wooden shelves - these are super cute in a child's bedroom - especially for displaying special keepsakes.
4. Urban Outfitters - mint shelf - I'm still a big fan of mint green so loving these modern, sleek shelves that will add a subtle pop of colour.
5. LOVEThESIGN - simple white shelf - this classic and simple shelf will blend in to your decor and let your possessions shine. Hang some paper decorations from the hooks for extra colours perhaps.
6. Urban Outfitters - cloud shelf - if you'd rather make your shelf centre stage, then this is a really fun design and budget friendly too.
7. Cox and Cox - wood and leather shelves - these go half way between a simple aesthetic and a centrepiece. Natural materials used in a modern design, love.
8. LOVEThESIGN - string shelves - yes these are string shelves again - but in PINK! So deserved a special mention. Plus this pic shows them working well for crafty supplies.
9. Rowen and Wren - plate rack - ok yes, not technically a shelf, but still a way of displaying crockery, books and other items. Love this simple wooden version.
10. notonthehighstreet.com - concrete cactus shelf - this is described as a cactus shelf, but you could display any favourite small item here - ceramics, a vase of flowers or a tiny pair of child's shoes perhaps.
Do you enjoy posting shelfies? Do you like restyling your shelves regularly to keep things fresh? I'd love to hear what your faves are in this round up too!
This post was in collaboration with LOVEThESIGN