I've done many giveaways on my blog in the past, but never have I been so excited as I am about this one! It is of course to celebrate the publication of my first book - The Shopkeepers Home - and you are not gonna believe what's in store!
I have collaborated with many of the shops featured in the book to bring you a BUMPER GOODY BAG, filled with so much loveliness I think I'm going to find it really hard to part with it all!
These goodies are all to be won by ONE person - so you will get all this loot for yourself! If you decide not to keep it all for yourself, you will certainly have Christmas sorted this year! PLUS there will be two runner up prizes of a signed copy of The Shopkeepers Home book.
So here are the details of all the items included in the bumper goody bag....
From me, you will receive a signed copy of The Shopkeepers Home book, a printed version of Issue 11 of 91 Magazine and a copy of Wohnideen aus dem Wahren Leben (which means 'Living ideas from Real Life' in German - yes this book is in German but it is filled with so many beautiful images, I promise you, you won't care!)
- a box full of sewing goodies (all the above) - from The Old Haberdashery, Ticehurst, Kent
- a tote bag, a metre of fabric and a rubber stamp making kit - from Black Oveja, Madrid, Spain
- 3 sets of origami papers - from Adeline Klam, Paris, France
- a soy wax candle - from Beam and Anchor, Portland, USA
- a handmade pot holder and wooden spoon - from Room to Dream, Munich, Germany
Can you even believe it?! All together this prize is worth over £350, and as I said, I really wish I could keep everything, each and every item is lovely!!
Please make sure to read the details on how to enter and the terms and conditions below before entering!
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a great chance of winning you can enter in a few different ways, one entry per method per person, so you basically you have 4 chances of winning:
- Comment on this blog post, telling me YOUR favourite shop in the whole world. Please leave your email address so you can be contacted if you win (or leave your fave shop comment here then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details with the subject line SHOPKEEPERS HOME GIVEAWAY - BLOG ENTRY)
- Like The Shopkeepers Home Facebook page and share the giveaway post, ensuring you tag in 'The Shopkeepers Home' page too.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Giveaway closing date is 3rd November 2015 at 23:59pm. Entries after this are not counted.
- The giveaway is open to worldwide readers.
- Entries can be submitted via the four options listed above, giving each person four chances to win, but only one entry per method will be accepted per person.
- The giveaway image on Instagram & Facebook should not be changed, edited or defaced when regramming or sharing. Entrants who do so will be disqualified.
- Failure to follow entry guidelines as above will result in that entry not being accepted.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- The winner and runners up will be chosen at random on the 5th November 2015, and will be notified shortly after this date. If the winner has not provided an email address or can not be contacted through social media or via email by 16th November 2015, we reserve the right to select another winner at random.
- Prizes will be shipped from the UK by 30th November 2015, using the most affordable shipping method available.
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.