And of course you will also win a copy of The Shopkeepers Home. So, how can you enter?! All you have to do is read all the details below, including the terms and conditions, to find out!
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a great chance of winning you can enter in a few different ways, one entry per method per person, so you basically you have 4 chances of winning:
- Comment on this blog post, telling me why you'd love to win The Shopkeepers Home book. Please leave your email address so you can be contacted if you win (or leave your comment here then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details with the subject line WIN SHOPKEEPERS HOME - BLOG ENTRY)
- Follow me on Instagram and regram the giveaway image - please include @patchworkhrmy and #winshopkeepershome in your caption.
- Like The Shopkeepers Home Facebook page and share the giveaway post, ensuring you tag in 'The Shopkeepers Home' page too.
- Follow @patchworkhrmy on Twitter and tweet your entry using this link.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Giveaway closing date is 4th April 2016 at 23:59pm. Entries after this are not counted.
- The giveaway is open to worldwide readers.
- Entries can be submitted via the four options listed above, giving each person four chances to win, but only one entry per method will be accepted per person.
- The giveaway image on Instagram & Facebook should not be changed, edited or defaced when regramming or sharing. Entrants who do so will be disqualified.
- Failure to follow entry guidelines as above will result in that entry not being accepted.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- The winner and runners up will be chosen at random on the 6th April 2016, and will be notified shortly after this date. If the winner has not provided an email address or can not be contacted through social media or via email by 15th April 2016, we reserve the right to select another winner at random.
- Prizes will be shipped from the UK by 30th April 2016, using the most affordable shipping method available.
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.